[NFB-Krafters-Korner] This is so weird!!!

Regina Crofut whitehrl at icloud.com
Wed Jan 20 20:40:55 UTC 2021

On Monday nights chat we were talking about Zippy looms. I had ordered some looms cuz I wanted some bigger round ones. Well guess what? They came today and it wasn’t what I expected but I’m really happy. They are ZIPPY LOOMS!!!! Another weird thing, Tammy sent out an email about free Merino yarn. The booklet that came said that would be the perfect yarn!!!  Is that God or what??  Just had to share!!!

Sent from my iPhone