[NFB-Krafters-Korner] This is so weird!!!

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 21:26:15 UTC 2021

Smile!
Yep, love it!
Have fun!
Tammy

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Regina Crofut via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2021 2:41 PM
To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Cc: Regina Crofut <whitehrl at icloud.com>
Subject: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] This is so weird!!!

On Monday nights chat we were talking about Zippy looms. I had ordered some looms cuz I wanted some bigger round ones. Well guess what? They came today and it wasn’t what I expected but I’m really happy. They are ZIPPY LOOMS!!!! Another weird thing, Tammy sent out an email about free Merino yarn. The booklet that came said that would be the perfect yarn!!!  Is that God or what??  Just had to share!!!

Sent from my iPhone