[NFB-Krafters-Korner] A nice sweater

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Jan 24 14:44:10 UTC 2021

I'm almost done making a nice sweater, the Big Sister Cardigan.  It's
knitting, and the pattern is on Ravelry.  I made mine with a dark purple
worsted superwash wool, so it's thick, soft and warm.  And purple!

It's top-down and seamless, with a surprisingly pretty 2 by 2 rib pattern
all the way around.  Amazing how something so simple can be so nice.  And it
has 2 deep pockets.  Love a garment with pockets!  The only mildly tricky
bits are picking up stitches or casting on with the invisible cast-on.  I
recommend it to anyone looking for an interesting project.

Tracy