[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Valentine pop up class

Mary Kindrick mkindrick at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 27 04:43:06 UTC 2021

Sounds like fun.
Please sign me up.

Mary K.

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Krafters-Korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of SHELLEY SCHUETT via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2021 10:35 AM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Cc: SHELLEY SCHUETT
Subject: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] Valentine pop up class

On February 10th at 5:30 eastern I will be having a pop up class making
candy Valentine cards. Now I know you're wondering how to sign up and what
materials you will need, so let me tell you more. To join a pop up class all
you need to do is send your name and email address to me at
shelleyschuett at telus.net <mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>  it's that simple
and I'll reply back to let you know I saw your request.

What will you need for this class

1 sheet of card stock, I used pink

3 green pipe cleaners

Small amount of thin ribbon, I used curly ribbon

Rapped candy, I used heart shaped chocolates wrapped in red and purple foil

Scissors

Glue, I used a glue stick, but a glue gun may work better

Oh yes a way to measure and cut your card stock in half on a straight line.

Hope to hear from you!!!