[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday Night chat February 1, 2021 Herrschner's

Jill Rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 31 02:54:29 UTC 2021

Hi,
I hope everyone is planning on attending chat this Monday night.  We are so happy to welcome Aaron Hackerett, Director of E-commerce and digital marketing  for Herrschner’s INC, to our chat.  Mr. Hackerett is interested in feedback regarding  Herrschner’s website accessibility.  Please take time to visit
https://www.herrschners.com/

Be prepared to discuss ways that Herrschners can make their website more user friendly to blind crafters.
Call 786-577-1020 access code 614370
February 1, 2021 at 7:30PM Eastern.
Thank you again Cathy Miller and Tammy Frietag for making this possible.

Jill Rossiter
Sent from Mail for Windows 10