[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Beginner Crochet Class

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 01:18:58 UTC 2021

This is a note to let you know that there is a Beginner Crochet Class right
here on our little corner.  Yes, you are invited to join us!  We meet on
the 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month.

All you need for class is some crochet hooks and yarn to get started.  All
you have to know how to do is dial the telephone and/or enter on a Zoom
link.  Lol!

If you want some practice on making items, you are welcome to join us too!

If you just like to crochet and want to join us, come on!

Smile!

Use this link to sign up:

https://www.krafterskorner.org/students/

The more the Merrier!