[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT Alabama Fundraiser

Jill Rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 2 01:56:22 UTC 2021

What’s cooking in Alabama?

The Alabama affiliate is stirring the pot!  The recipe is simple. Adding the right ingredients like love, hope, and determination, we are raising expectations.
Transforming dreams into reality by chopping down barriers and carving out our    own futures!
Join us at the table!  Help support the Alabama affiliate by purchasing items from our Rada Cutlery fund raiser!
Rada, quality kitchen products since 1948.  Made in the US.A.

https://radafundraising.com?rfsn=5720329.6072e9f)

Make sure that you select “yes I want my purchase to support the National Federation of the Blind of Alabama”.

Sent from my iPhone