[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Sewing patterns

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 06:54:32 UTC 2021

Ericka,

Have you thought about one of the small sewing machines? While I haven't
learned to use it yet, I have a little one called a dressmaker. It is
about the size of my printer, maybe a little taller but shorter on
length and a third the width.

I figure it will be good to practice on and learn what I am doing before
trying to make clothes, which I really want to do as I am petite in
height, short waisted, plus sized, but average chest sized. It is
terrible finding bras because they think if you are a large
circumference that you must be a DD or larger.

Cindy