[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Sewing patterns

Christina V. bluebonnet1988 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 02:30:23 UTC 2021

I have a new Singer 4423, which I got because I thought I should start
fresh with a machine I can hope will have no problems that need
fixing! I haven't unpacked it yet.

I also have a vintage Singer 66 treadle machine, passed along to me by
my grandmother; I never saw her use it, she had something more
current, so this had belonged to someone on my grandfather's side of
the family. I love the solid metal feel of this machine, and would
love to get it working, if I can sort out whether it needs repair, and
how to go about it. I've managed to put the belt on the treadle
successfully, but now I need help with the machine itself. I'm not
counting on this as an option, though, it's a project, but this is the
one I'm more drawn to.

Christina

On 7/17/21, Ericka via NFB-Krafters-Korner