[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Sewing patterns

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 16:32:32 UTC 2021

My Grandmother had an old fashioned Treddle version that my Aunt has now, and, it still works.
My Aunt bought my Grandmom a "New Fangled " machine that Grandmom didn't like because it was too modern for her liking, so, my Aunt took it back, and, Grandmom went back to her trusty Treddle model.
We used to say that my Aunt really bought that "New Fangled" machine for herself.