[NFB-Krafters-Korner] reposting of July 31, Caring and Sharing class

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 20:48:45 UTC 2021

Hi again,

When I forward my message from the account on my computer to the listserv account on my phone, the link does not stay. This has never happened before. Does anyone know how to create a link on the iPhone?

Meanwhile you can post this web page address into your browser and keep this page in your bookmarks for future reference.

The link to sign up for any class is the same. It is

Https://www.krafterskorner.org/students.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F
 Web admin