[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: Jewelry Class, supplies needed for upcoming class

krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 00:39:04 UTC 2021

Hello everyone. I am sending a list of tools and materials you will need for the beginning jewelry making Class. We will be making drop earrings. This is for new students who are interested in signing in. also for the returning students as well.

The materials you will need for August seven 2021:

Beating mat to keep your beads from moving around)

2 10 mm beads(Colors of your choice)

Eye pens or head pens, silver or gold

Some spacer beads( if desired)

2 Earring hooks

Some  jump rings (2 mm)

needle nose pliers and round nose pliers

I hope to see everyone there.

Barbara