[NFB-Krafters-Korner] website back up and running!

krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 11:48:32 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Well, much to my surprise, I tried to get onto the site today and was able
to do so. I suppose WordPress, our host provider, was having some technical
problems with their servers. It was good that it happened over a weekend and
didn't inconvenience us all that much. Things could have been a lot worse!

So, everyone you are free to sign up for classes or submit class proposals
in the normal way. Crossed fingers that the servers do not go down again!

Cathy F, web admin.