[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Weaving in in Ann’s of chenille yarn

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 13:54:38 UTC 2021

What kind of needle do I need to weave and chunkier have your yarn when you finish a project? Where can I find it? I still haven’t washed my scarf because I want to weave the chenille ends in to make it look nice and more safe so it doesn’t come apart. Then I can wash this sucker and pack it away for next year. I think half of our stuff is in one house and half of our stuff is in another house right now.

Thanks for the help!

Ericka Nelson