[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Thursday Tiny Treasures June 3, '21

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jun 4 00:24:29 UTC 2021

Shelley suggested that we should learn more about "Christmas in August" at
Krafters Korner

This has been a fun time in the past to get Christmas Making started out
early.  It was also done to promote Krafters Korner and have an excellent
variety showing of upcoming classes for people to choose y from right after
our National Convention.  That is why teachers were encouraged to pick
Christmas projects and get class proposals in so classes could be up on our
website in June..

Most of the crafting, fabrics, etc. have Christmas in July offering, so it
works out well.

It was also the push to get folks' membership paid by August 1 with a new
membership list out by August 1, in order to take those Christmas in August
classes.

It also gives the teachers a picking of dates and times for classes.

You might have heard me beginning early in the year after Valentine's Day
talking about classes for Christmas in August and that is why I have done
this in the past.

Where their any Holiday projects you did or kits that you did, too late to
teach a class prior to the Holiday last year?

Go and pull it out, look around and do some searches on google for Favorite
Christmas ornaments, craft projects, wreathes, for 2020!  Then reach out to
Tammy to get a date and be ready to teach all your friends at Krafters
Kornerin August!

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop

 <https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaneKidsShop?ref=shop_sugg>