[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Wayaround?

englishrider91 at gmail.com englishrider91 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 06:03:09 UTC 2021

Hi, Joyce,

I have the WayAround tags, and love them! I'd suggest checking out their YouTube channel and their blog for some great ideas on how to use the tags. Suffice to say, yes, since the whole system is account-based, transfering your info to another phone will be super easy--just sign in on the new phone and you're good to go. For yarn, I'd probably use a piece of string or something to tie an oval-hole button around the Skein, so as to avoid tying a knot in the yarn.

As for copying tag info from one tag to another, such as you might do for two skeins that were exactly the same except for color, that's super easy. Just write the info to one tag, then press edit. Change what needs to be changed, then hit write, and scan the tag you intend to put on the other skein of yarn, and bam! The changed info is written to the new tag, while keeping the info on the previous tag exactly as it was written. I hope this helps. Do write if you have anymore questions. :)

Thanks,
Ari