[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Craft Hang Out Reminder

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 03:42:52 UTC 2021

Welcome to our corner!  We are so glad you have an interest in crafts and
enjoy having fun doing it!  Smile!  Friday evening at 5:30 P.M. ET, you are
invited to come join me and who know who else to bring in a craft and hang
out.  Do you have questions about a particular craft or about our little
corner, well Friday evening would be a great time for you to grab up your
telephone, dial us up and ask away! This is a good time to set aside to
work on that current project or just make new friends.  Pop in when you can
and stay as long as you want.

Just dial:

Chat number 786 577 1020

Access code:614370#