[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Craft Hangout reminder

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 20:09:36 UTC 2021

Yahoo! It is time to come hangout with fellow crafters.  If you are new to
our Korner and have questions, grab up your telephone and join us. We can
share tips, tricks and even some encouragement.

This time gives us a chance to work on a project, share ideas or just gives
us time to spend with friends. The Chat starts at 5:30 P.M. ET and last
until we get tired.  Hahaha!  You can call in at any time and stay as long
as you want.

I look forward to hanging out with you!

Chat number 786 577 1020

Access Code:614370#