[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Braille drawing class

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Wed Jun 9 22:27:52 UTC 2021

I am doing a Braille Drawing class on June 30 at 2:00 p.m. I have been given
permission to teach two American Flag patterns which were designed by Kim
Charlson, Director of the Massachusetts Talkingbook Library.

One will be taught in June and one in late October or early November.

Anyone who takes these classes must agree to three conditions.

1. That all people who take the class sign an email to me stating that they
will not publically share these patterns.

2. That anyone who makes these patterns  gives credit specifically to the
designer, Kim Charlson.

3. I will tell people if they want other patterns from Kim Charlson's book
where and how they may purchase it.

As I stated I am allowed to teach these two flags as long as anyone who
signs up agrees to these three specific conditions.

If you are interested in doing this pattern, please contact me directly at:

Kutash-jm at comcast.net

Do not use the Krafters list to sign up as I may miss your emails.

I look forward to teaching this class.

Jeanette Kutash

Kutash-jm at comcast.net