[NFB-Krafters-Korner] braille drawing class

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Fri Jun 25 21:08:13 UTC 2021

Hello all,

Just a reminder that I will be teaching a Braille Drawing class at 2:00 p.m.
on June 30th. I will be asking Dixie forf a phone number for this one.

We will be drawing an American flag. All of you who told me you were
interested agreed to the conditions laid out. Just as a reminder: you may
not share the pattern with anyone not in class. I must tell you how to
purchase the book and any time I teach from it I must acknowledge the
author, Kim Charlson.

I look forward to having you in class. If anyone else wants to sign up,
please do so by Tuesday 8:00 p.m. eastern time so that I can send out info
to all.

Contact me at:

Kutash-jm at comcast.net

Or: 617-335-8966.