[NFB-Krafters-Korner] yarn

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 15:39:00 UTC 2021

I'm wondering if anybody has had the problem I'm having. I bought quite a
bit of Red Heart yarn all with the same label except the color name. It was
all worsted weight number 4. The azure blue is softer and thinner. This
makes my finished squares for my afghan smaller for blue. I added 2 more
stitches across and 2 rows. Hopefully that will work out okay.

One square I finished that is smaller than the rest is going to get a round
of crochet to hopefully make it fit in. Any other suggestions other than
pulling it out?

Bernice Bird
NFB NEWSLINE Outreach Coordinator
NFB of New York State, Inc.