[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday Night Chat Guest

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 03:32:14 UTC 2021

Do you know about accessible patterns for needle knitting, loom knitting
and crochet?  If not, please join us Monday, June 14th at 7:30 P.M. ET.
Renee Van Hoy will be sharing her work with us.

As a curtesy to Renee, please pop in a few minutes early so we can get this
party started on time.  We will give her an opportunity to share with us,
then if you have questions, there will be time for them.  I ask that you
please say your name and wait to be called on.  Smile!  I sure appreciate
your help making our guest feel welcome!

Thanks!

Tammy