[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Convention and Christmas in August

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Sun Jun 13 23:59:50 UTC 2021

A small Christmas class for the convention would have two beneefits.

One it's a great way to promote Christmas in August and two it's a great way
to kick it off. If you are wanting to teach a Christmas class for the
convention or a class in August for the Christmas extravaganza, but you're
not sure what to have a class on, here are a list of different Christmas
project themes you could look for a craft on.

Christmas smelling scrubs or soaps

Christmas cards

Christmas origami

Braille drawings

Name tags

bows

Mittens

Hats

Scarves

Socks

Slippers

Snowflakes

Snowmen

Santa clause

Slays

Reindeer

Ginger bread men

Ginger bread house

Candy canes

Bells

Angels

Nativity scenes

Christmas stockings

Christmas trees

Ornaments

Lights

Candles

Candle holders

Stars

Elves

Wreaths

Holly or poinsettias

Garland

Gift bags

Tree skirt

Center pieces

Candy dishes

Napkin rings

Table cloths

Place mats

Coffee coasters

Table runners

Pot holders

Throw rugs

Wall hangings

I'm sure I have missed some. Any of these classes could be done in any
format such as knitting, looming, crocheting, jewelry making, pony beading,
safety pin beading, sewing, or from recycled items. Let your creativity flow
and see what you can find to teach.

Did you know one crafter makes a craft but several crafters make a community