[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Interesting find.. Anyone has other suggestions?

Linda lblasingim at charter.net
Mon Mar 1 01:23:14 UTC 2021

Each year new colors appear on the market.  A little more black, red or yellow may be added to an already jpopular color to change its tent.  It would be next to impossible to creat a list of colors and discriptions to stay current.  My aggravation is tan and gray...not everyone knows the difference.  Green and blues presents a huge problem, too.