[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Interesting find.. Anyone has other suggestions?

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 02:20:12 UTC 2021

Lighter the color, harder to tell the colors apart. Lifht blue, lavender and pink can almost look alike and if you toss in gray I can see why. If darker or brighter colors I can’t see how any sighted person wouldn’t know what gray is. N Weird!!! Must be colorblind or hated art in school.

Ericka Nelson