[NFB-Krafters-Korner] chunky yarn for sale

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 12:09:35 UTC 2021

Good morning,

I have 9 skeins of chunky yarn for sale that I bought on another list. They
are dark colors, and not at all what I usually use. The lot was advertised
as having blues and greens, but there is no blue in it. There is black,
black and gray, dark green, and a couple of variegated types. I don't think
the person intentially gave the wrong information. As we all know, color is
sometimes a difficult aspect to describe. I paid $20 for the 9 skeins, and
that is what I am asking. I will pay the postage. Please email me at
Bernice.j.bird at gmail.com <mailto:Bernice.j.bird at gmail.com>  if you are
interested.

Bernice Bird
NFB NEWSLINE Outreach Coordinator