[NFB-Krafters-Korner] large potholders/hot pads for sale

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 12:50:51 UTC 2021

Good morning,

I have for sale many potholders made on the larger potholder loom that uses
cotton loops. Myself, I like using these larger pieces for hot pads. I am
selling each one for $11 plus postage. FYI, the materials cost $8 to make
one piece.

No two are alike. If you are interested, and if you tell me what colors you
are interested in, I will go through them and tell you what I have that
might work for your situation. Some combinations I have are; red, white and
blue: green and red and white for Christmas: lots of pastel and lots of
bright colors.

Please email me off list if you are interested at Bernice.J.Bird at gmail.com
<mailto:Bernice.J.Bird at gmail.com> .

Bernice Bird