[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Students: Moccasen Class

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 20:49:25 UTC 2021

Hello all,

I gather that a couple of you folks have finished at least one moccasin. Is there anyone who would be willing to write out instructions for us? I see nstructions for this part and that part, and since I still don’t even exactly know where the starting two diamonds might be found, I can’t figure out where to start. I think that there are two sets, one one the left and the right sides close to the curve for the toes, and another two sets, one set to the left and the other to the right on the front corners where the big and little toes are. This is what it appears like to me, would like clarification.
Next, am I suppose to weave through all holes in the toes including all diamonds? Third, I am having difficulty lining up the tongue with the sides. I have tried placing the first edging hole of the toungue next to the side where the first diamond is,and then stitch around to the other side, but the tongue is not centered and there are three holes on the opposite side
 That are extra. I tried skipping the first and last holes on the tongue and lacing again, but the tongue still was not centered.

I need to understand this first section to be ready for the next class.

Thanks for any help.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F