[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Let's Go Shopping event Today is the deadline for new vendors!

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 20:21:52 UTC 2021

Sharing.
Tammy

-----Original Message-----
From: LGS at groups.io <LGS at groups.io> On Behalf Of Elegant Insights Braille Creations
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 12:03 PM
To: lgs at groups.io
Subject: Let's Go Shopping event Today is the deadline for new vendors!

Hello, shoppers!

The Let's Go Shopping 5 event is approaching, the schedule is filling, and the excitement is building!  Ready to shop 'til you drop?

Do you know a small business owner who might like to participate as a vendor?  Today is the deadline to register as a business, so if you, or if someone you know has a micro business, or is an artist selling their work, or who runs a small operation with fewer than 5 employees, and offers products that would make great gifts, send them to me today!

They must start here:

https://accessibleinsights.info/blog/lets-go-shopping/.

If you, or your referral, has any questions, there is a contact link on that page where they can send an email that goes directly to me.  I do not require that vendors have a disability, but their products and sales platform must be accessible.  There are terms of service and vendor guidelines to which they must agree, and all vendor participants pay a registration fee.

So, if you or a friend wants to join us and offer their products on April 10, get those inquiries in to me soon!

I'm connecting small businesses with the customers who need them.  Ready for a little retail therapy?  Let's Go Shopping!

Laura

Founder, Let's Go Shopping Virtual Events