[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Guest for Monday night chat

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 21:53:13 UTC 2021

We will have Michael McCulloch, President & Sandhya Rao, Vice President of
Ibug.

You probably have seen several emails I have sent from them about the movie
for Friday night.  This is not the only thing they offer.

Do you have Apple and/or Android devices and want to learn how to operate
them? Well, Ibug is what you want to know about.

As usual, we will be using the chat line and start at 7:30P.M. ET.  Please!
Please come early so we can make introductions and listen to what they have
to share with us.  They are on a tight schedule and we want to hear all
about the Organization.  They will go through their presentation and when
they have finished, the floor will be open for questions.  If our time runs
out, I will make sure your questions do get answers.

Sure hope you make a special effort to join us Monday, April 5, 2021.

Tammy