[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Finished winter scarf!

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri May 14 19:20:25 UTC 2021

You can ask my husband I think I ripped the sucker apart 15 times at least! And yes I did learn a lot. However there are some spots where you just couldn’t go back rib apartment it again. I know going forward what I did wrong but I suppose I’ll just have to take some yarn and a needle and just so it up that way. It’s only one spot. I need to learn unless obvious way to tie yarn together. In this project I ended up having to take the messed up yarn and untangle it and sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. He’s really good at untangling things because he has more nails and something he couldn’t even help me with.

Ericka Nelson

> On May 14, 2021, at 12:36 PM, Becky Frankeberger via NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Just my opinion, mind you Erika, most of us take the project out and knit the holes out. I have been knitting, well mostly crocheting for fifty years and I can't think of a project I haven't had to rip back because of a mistake. You rightly should be proud to finish that first project, but take it out and learn what you did to cause the holes that should not be there and try again.  Anything worth doing is worth doing at least twice, warm hugs.
>
> Becky dancing for joy with you

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/moth
>>> e