[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT: 2022 NFB Writers' Division Writing Contest Open to All Writers

Ruth Williams rhcwilliams at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 01:55:52 UTC 2021

Hi, Krafters!
Miss Ruth here. I asked Tammy if I could let you all know about the Writing Contest being held by the NFB Writers' Division for 2022 and, thankfully, she agreed!
I know we've got a lot of creative people here, so if, by chance, any of you are writers and would like to win a cash prize and the chance to showcase your work in our quarterly publication, Slate & Style, please review the attached contest guidelines. It's open to everyone, blind, low vision or sighted, and there's a contest for youths and one for adults.
Take good care,
Miss Ruth