[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Finding the end of the thread

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 16:48:22 UTC 2021

Hi Tracy,

How frustrating!

On regular sized spools of thread there is usually a small angled slit in
the edge of the end of the spool in which the thread is tucked.  I usually
take the tip of a needle and try and get underneath that spot where the
thread is tucked in that slit to loosen the thread there.

Do you find that little notch or slit in the edge of the spool on your small
spools?

Dixie
@-> + <-@