[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Charity Recording

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Sat Nov 13 15:54:19 UTC 2021

I'd like to remind you about our Caring and Sharing project. In my posts at
the beginning of this month you saw just how caring some of our members are.
If you do anything for charity it matters to us.

So if you're crafting items and donating them to the charities we have
focused on or give locally we'd like to hear about it.

If you have given any items to a charity like toiletry items or gently used
clothing we'd like to hear about it.

If you have given your time to volunteer at any charity event we'd like to
hear about it.

You can report any of your donated items and volunteer hours and the name of
the organization you have helped out by contacting me at

shelleyschuett at telus.net <mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>

Together we can make a big difference and you just never know but that item
you make and donate could mean everything to the person who receives it.

Did you know Dan Robbins invented the paint by number kits in the 1950s.