[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT Moderno vaccine booster

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 00:39:13 UTC 2021

You know you are a Nutter when you purposely choose to have your vaccine in the left arm so that you can really move your right hand in the knitting process! My husband and I got our boosters today. The Walmart pharmacist was very good at what she does. It didn’t hurt… Until later. Otherwise were fine. It’s a jury day and I’d like to think that it wasn’t the vaccine but the jury day is it made us take a nap for hours.

Hope all of you are well!

Ericka Nelson