[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Sewing Machines for beginner?

Kebbie Young kebbieyoung9816 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 16:17:41 UTC 2021

hello,
I started with a basic brother machine from Walmart it was about $100. There was a knob that I could use to change what stitch setting I was on but I mostly just use the straight stitch. I upgraded about a year ago to a model that cost around $300 that has a lot more stitches and will be better for me long-term. If you can I would go to a store that sells sewing machines and look at the different models. There is stores that I made specifically to sell sewing machines and they may be very helpful but be advised they may try to sell you a machine that is upwards of $500-$1000 but what I did was take their advice and do a little research to find a cheaper model. I hope this helps let me know if you have any more questions. Feel free to email me personally as well. I’m sure you’ll get a lot of help on this group!
Kebbie Young