[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Knitting group – what should I prepare for?

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 02:55:43 UTC 2021

A friend of mine from church is now Covid free and able to be out in the community again. She invited me to attend a knitting group in town. Just come along and see what it’s all about for starters. How should I prepare for one of these? What goes on? Has anyone else ever joined some thing like this? It’s not through the church it’s just a communitywide thing.

I just want to not look stupid. I want to make sure I have everything I need and kind of have an idea of how things are run so I know if I can ask questions or we just sit around knitting.

Thanks for the advice!

Ericka Nelson