[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Knitting group – what should I prepare for?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Nov 16 13:39:13 UTC 2021

Hi Ericka.
I enjoy my knitting group very much.  Everyone brings some project to work on, and we sit around, chat, do show-and-tell, get or give help, get ideas for new projects, and just enjoy each other's company.  It's a social thing, as much as a knitting thing.
Just bring something to work on, no matter how simple, and friendliness.
Tracy