[NFB-Krafters-Korner] 2022 class answers

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Thu Nov 18 18:29:25 UTC 2021

Here are my answers hope they help out some of the teachers

What would I like to learn to crochet small items like soap sacks,
scrubbies?

What would  I like to learn to knit? Fun projects with beads

What would I like to loom knit? New stitches and animals

What jewelry items would I like to make? Braiding like friendship bracelets

What kind of charity items would I like to make anything love this class?

What sort of pony bead projects would I like to see?  Like making the
animals

What would I like to sew? Different quilt squares

What would I like to learn to cook? A ginger bread house

Would I like to see more miscellaneous classes? Yes like to make more items
from around the house

What other sorts of classes would I want to learn? Scrapbooking and polymer
clay projects

Did you know 2 mysterious people live in my house somebody and no-body.
Somebody did it and no-body knows who