[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Classes for 2022

krafters.division.president at gmail.com krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 21:33:59 UTC 2021

Well crafters, I have to say Thanks to Shelly for posting these important
questions.  She is absolutely correct!  2022 will be here before we can
turn around good.  I appreciate those that responded to Shelly's questions!

Based on the number of responses, there are only a few people that have
time or the desire to learn something new.  I know that the next few weeks
are really busy but would you please take out a minute or 2 to think about
these questions?  I am very interested in your responses!

I know I haven't learned everything in the world to know about crafts, so I
know I would welcome Mcrame, more Kumahimo, more Loom knit projects &
stitches, Sewing, etc!

If you don't want to respond on the list, you can email me or call me
directly.

There are a few things shifting around, so please be on the look out for
that!

If you have topics of interest for the Monday Night Craft chat, please let
Jill know.  She does a Fantastic job but I'm willing to bet she wouldn't
turn down ideas.  Smile!

This is a great little corner and I know you want your money's worth.  You
can solo teach or partner up to teach something.  If you want a practice
dummy, just let me know when.  Lol!

Ok, off of my soap box for now!

Thanks Shelly for tossing out the first poke!
Smile!
Tammy
ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com  or
krafters.division.president at gmail.com