[NFB-Krafters-Korner] September Charity Donations

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Fri Oct 1 13:39:57 UTC 2021

September Charity Donations

Great job everyone. This month there was 64 hand crafted items and 10
miscellaneous items donated. The miscellaneous items in case your're
wondering are things like school supplies or soaps that could be added to
shoe boxes. All these items were given to two organizations. They were
Operation Christmas Child and Friends of Pine Ridge Reservation. Yes you can
make items for the charities focused on or you may make items and give them
locally. We don't want anyone to spend a lot of money on shipping. For
example I made items for Operation Christmas Child, but instead of shipping
my items to The United States I went onto Operation Christmas Child website
and found a distribution place here in Alberta to give to. I'm excited to
see what the up coming charities are and what will be made for them.

Did you know you can pick up these items on a walk and craft with them,
leaves, bark, flower petals, feathers, shells, rocks, twigs, pussy willows,
and pine cones.