[NFB-Krafters-Korner] September Charity Donations

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 23:57:25 UTC 2021

Hi Shelley,

I wanted to comment on your fact about making crafts from nature. I have made a wreath from pinecones and another from another plant with long leaves which I can’t remembe the name of. They were nice projects when dried. The only problem was that once they had dried, they began to drop pieces of dried leaves all over the place. So, I prefer my macrame wreath. I taught it as a class awhile ago. Anyone remember that?

May God bless you.
 Cathy F