[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Crafting from nature

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 20:25:29 UTC 2021

I think us kids scattered more of them than we raked and got into garbage bags to put out on the curb! We threw them at each other too and get them in ears hair probably some pockets and underwear! What a sight!

Ericka Nelson

> On Oct 3, 2021, at 7:11 PM, henry osborne jr via NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Did you enjoy jumping into a great big pile of leaves too?

>>> y
>>> powers
>>> 59%40gmail.com

>>> account? You can still follow Krafters Korner on Twitter. Go to:
>>> Twitter.com/craftingblind To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFB-Krafters-Korner:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/dotw
>>> r