[NFB-Krafters-Korner] charity reporting reminder

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Tue Oct 12 13:48:33 UTC 2021

If your busy hands have been making items for charity we would love to hear
about it. Some people have been making for the charities we have learned
about well others are giving locally to a charity through there church or in
their community. Either way please write me at shelleyschuett at telus.net
<mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>  and let me know what you have bought or
made for charity and where you gave to. Also you may send pictures of your
items. As a gentle reminder if you have been crafting for Operation
Christmas Child they like to receive there items in by mid-November for this
year's boxes. At the end of October I'll post what's been donated for that
month and at next year's convention we will give an end of the year report.
Every item small or large is making a difference.

Did you know national odd sock day takes place Mid-November to kick off
anti-bullying week.