[NFB-Krafters-Korner] charity reporting reminder

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 16:29:55 UTC 2021

I’m working more on Christmas presents because my family will be more forgiving of errors. However thank you for the fact at the end about the odd sock day. Yesterday was national coming out Day. I have relatives who honor the stay. I think sometimes they felt like I had socks over the years too.

Ericka Nelson