[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Relationships, learning and sharing

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Oct 24 12:25:14 UTC 2021

I get a lot of email, so I tend to look at subject lines and hit delete if
it's a subject that doesn't interest me.  I don't really have time to read
every message that comes to my inbox.  So I'm sure I sometimes miss things,
if the subject doesn't match the content.  I can live with that, but it
would be helpful if people did change the subject line when the conversation
has strayed far afield.
Tracy