[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Relationships, learning and sharing

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 03:56:24 UTC 2021

Thanks for your message ReNae. Sometimes its hard to  make a phone or computer comply.  Not all of us have strong computer or screenreader comand skills. I am one of those.

I agree we have to be patient. Sometimes  hard and  fast rules are needed. I understa nd etiquette but expecting perfection. We are all just human.

Ericka Nelson