[NFB-Krafters-Korner] another question

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 13:35:42 UTC 2021

Berneice, maybe I missed something, but I suggest you line a book bag to keep it from stretching too much since books are heavy. The lining can be plain cotton fablic sewed to the edge of the turndown on top. Or the drawstring can go through both the lining and the knitted outside. I make lots of gift bags, but have been too lazy to line them, thinking that people don't have to carry them around by the drawstrings much.