[NFB-Krafters-Korner] General meeting reminder

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 12:55:27 UTC 2021

Tonight we will be having a General meeting of members.  Please join a few
minutes early so we can get started on time.  Also, after Tanya calls role,
please use *6 to mute yourself.  Please be aware that Tanya records the
meeting to insure accurate minutes.  It is very difficult to hear that
recording when there is background noise.

The meeting starts at 7:30 P.M. ET.

Dial 786 577 1020

Access Code:614 370#

Thanks for your help!  I look forward to having you with us!

Tammy Freitag