[NFB-Krafters-Korner] General meeting reminder

Stacie Gallegos sgallegos at nfbtx.org
Mon Sep 20 13:43:46 UTC 2021

Hello there. I am writing to see if it would be allowed for me to share an
announcement regarding a fundraiser that my local chapter is hosting. I
think members of this group might be very interested. Please let me know if
this is permitted, and I will post the announcement. Thank you.

On September 20, 2021 7:56:30 AM Tammy Freitag via NFB-Krafters-Korner